exitwp: Wordpress Export Script for Hyde
- Maintain the url structure of /YYYY/MM/DD/post-slug/
- Clean up a bunch of odd characters
- Maintain code highlighting
Unfortunately many of the code sections didn't work out, but almost everything else did. I didn't actually have to change a lot to get it working. If interested you can checkout the diff on github.
Here are a few downsides of the script
- I couldn't export dates in the !!timestamp "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS" format that Hyde likes due to the yaml library used.
- I've still been unable to get the wordpress comments imported into Livefyre or Disqus
- I wasn't able to get everything working with syntax highlighting